Friday 4 May 2018

Wedding Stationery/Cards and Modern Calligraphy Day

Oooops I am here a little late today, apologies for that. I've been poorly for over a week now and I am just catching up with things. 

We are now in the final month of our current catalogue and I am busy behind the scenes designing projects with the wonderful new products for my classes from June onwards. I thought I would let you know about an exciting class collaboration I have coming up! 

WEDDING STATIONERY/CARDS & CALLIGRAPHY DAY
7 seats left
Saturday 16th June
10am  - 4pm
£80
Want to learn how to make basic stationery and then how to write your invitations in the popular modern calligraphy style?

I am collaborating with the wonderful Caron from The Creative Nib and bringing my former Wedding Stationery experience back for the day to help potential brides or grooms to be or anyone who wants to learn these skills.

On the day we will start by going through how to make basic styles of cards, place cards etc and you will get a generous kit comprising of card stock and glue etc... Lunch is included and then after lunch Caron will join us to teach us Modern Calligraphy and you will receive a basic kit from Caron of a nib, ink, practise sheets and tuition.

The cost for the whole day is £80 all inclusive with lunch and unlimited hot drinks and cake!
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
This is sure to be an amazing day and both Caron and myself are looking forward to welcoming you to The Paper Haven.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment