Friday 11 May 2018

Another Petal Passion Gift Bag

Hey there and happy Friday to you! Today I'm back with another one of my little gift bags which we made at Tuesday Club this week (next one 12th June). I do have a video for this one on my You Tube channel so I will add that at the end of my post!
It's such an easy bag to make from one sheet of A4 card stock.
The tag was made with a Stitched Shape circle and then I used some of the paper scraps and coloured some extra flowers and cut them out to stick to the tag! And that lovely new ribbon makes an appearance again!
Here's the video if you would like to make your own!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment