Friday 13 April 2018

Upcoming Classes

Hi there I thought I would do a post today about my upcoming classes and here are a few highlights. I do have more on my Facebook events page HERE if you want to take a look.

WE MUST CELEBRATE CLASS
8 seats left
Saturday 28th April @ 2pm


Come along and make some super cute makes with the We Must Celebrate stamp set.
I have 2 price options for this class


CLASS ONLY - £15 
CLASS WITH STAMP SET (worth £18.00) - £28.00
Please bring your own adhesive



To book a place please email me HERE


CRAFTERNOON TEAS
6 seats left
My next Crafternoon Tea event is Saturday 12th May at 3pm and we will be making the cute project below by kind permission of my friend Kim, the original designer.
The cost is £28 and includes everything to make the craft project plus a gorgeous Afternoon Tea comprising of sandwiches, savoury tarts, scones, cakes, pink lemonade and of course tea (or coffee).
If you would like to book on please click the link below.
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

WEDDING STATIONERY & MODERN CALLIGRAPHY DAY
8 seats left
Saturday 16th June
10am - 4pm
£80
Want to learn how to make basic stationery and then how to write your invitations in the popular modern calligraphy style?

I am collaborating with the wonderful Caron from The Creative Nib and bringing my former Wedding Stationery experience back for the day to help potential brides to be or anyone who wants to learn these skills.

On the day we will start by going through how to make basic styles of cards, place cards etc and you will get a generous kit comprising of card stock and glue etc... Lunch is included and then after lunch Caron will join us to teach us Modern Calligraphy and you will receive a basic kit from Caron of a nib, ink, practise sheets and tuition.

The cost for the whole day is £80 all inclusive with lunch and unlimited hot drinks and cake!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment