Monday 12 February 2018

Amazing You Sale-A-Bration Set

Good Morning! I am a little later than planned today but here with the start of a set of cards I made a couple of weeks ago. I was totally inspired by a set of cards I saw on Kim McGillis's blog which you can find HERE and I cased one for my Coffee and Card event a few weeks ago. Thank you Kim.
The colour combo is Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky and I used 2 of the Sale-a-Bration items, the Amazing You stamp set and the Celebrate You thinlit dies.
The background was created with the Watercolour Wash background stamp and then I flicked Night of Navy ink onto the card by dipping the Aqua Painter in the lid of the ink pad for a splattered effect. 
As you can see there is some dimension on the card too as I cut out 2 of the flowers and layered them up with dimensionals. 
I hope you like today's make, I will be back with another one from the set of three I made.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment