Sunday 21 January 2018

Magical Day Stamp Set

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today's share is one we made a couple of weeks ago at my Coffee and Card session. We are also making this on Tuesday evening at my re-arranged Tuesday Club (seats still left) and it will also form part of my Mermaids, Myths and Magic Class on 24th March, more details HERE
For this card I used a colour combo of Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist and Elegant Eggplant. Quite a few new products on here including new ribbon, new adhesive sequins and a new embossing folder too!
You can see from the image below how we created sparkly mermaid tails, my favourite part of this card!
Hope you like todays make, its one of my favourites from the new catalogue. 
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment