Wednesday 20 December 2017

Hearts Come Home framed project

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today's project is one we made at a Crafternoon Tea event I ran on 2nd December. I love these frames from the Range and they are very reasonably priced too. They are 6x6 in size.
All my class attendees received a pot of embossing paste included in the class as well as the other bit and bobs needed.
You cannot really see very well from these photos but the embossing paste created the snow in front of the back two rows of houses and then we added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to it for extra sparkle!
As I am sure you can appreciate it's a lot nicer in real life. The Hearts Come Home stamps and dies will carry over next year but will no longer have 10% off so if you still haven't added these to your crafting stash then don't delay!
 There are only a few days left to reserve the hot new tool the Stamparatus! Click the image below to secure yours, the only chance you will have until June and no payment needed until it ships in March!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment