Saturday 2 September 2017

Jems September Blog Hop - Autumn Colours

Good morning and welcome to our team Blog Hop today. Yesterday saw the launch of the Autumn/Winter catalogue, often referred to as the Christmas Catalogue. Well this year one of my favourite bundles isn't actually a Christmas bundle but a bundle with Thanksgiving in mind. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK, although I would love to, but this set is so much more than a Thanksgiving set and the coordinating Leaf Punch is just divine! So with our theme of Autumn Colours this month I knew straight away that I wanted to use the Painted Harvest bundle!
I have seen many Eclipse cards recently on Pinterest so I set about making this one. This one was actually my second attempt! The first attempt is still "sendable" but I wasn't happy with a couple of the elements!
I've used Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Soft Suede inks for the stamping and of course the Large Letter Framelit dies.
I hope you like this make, I have a Class in the Post coming up soon with this bundle!
Thanks for joining me today, please do hop onto my lovely team member Tracy's blog and enjoy the rest of our projects.


Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment