Friday 7 July 2017

Mr & Mrs card

Hello there! Happy Friday to you! Very exciting around here today as tomorrow myself and our eldest son Ross travel to Thailand for the Stampin' Up! incentive trip! We are leaving Mr K and Evan at home to hold the fort and they are going to go off on their own adventure in a few weeks! 

Last week one of my lovely friends from Made in Dagenham celebrated her recent wedding in Santorini with an evening reception and this is the card I made for them. I have unusually used a lot of retired product because the colours matched the theme of the wedding but sadly the Mint Macaron ink and also the ribbon and papers have retired.
The good news is, if you like the flowers then the Whole Lot of Lovely papers on page 188 have very similar designs. Of course the Large Letter stamps and dies are still available and are so useful for cards just like this or for spelling out names.
 The letters are all layered up using the Foam Adhesive Strips but I hope you agree it makes such a difference to have them raised instead of being stuck flat on the card.
 Hope you like todays make. I will be back on Sunday with the first of the cards from my recent Stamp a Stack event.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment