Friday 16 June 2017

Petal Garden Double Z Joy Fold Card

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing something new from the new catalogue made with the Petal Garden Suite of products, you can see these on pages 56 & 57. Last weekend I hosted a private Crafternoon Tea for a group of 11 ladies and this was one of the projects we made. 
I really loved playing with this suite and think the colour combination is just divine! It's Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive with Whisper White.
The card design was totally CASED from our wonderful team member Amanda Bates and you can see her tutorial HERE. Thanks Amanda, a constant inspiration to many crafters. 
Now that I have photographed the card I may go back and add some more flowers. I wasn't sure if the ladies would have time for more so I made add some on the inside! What do you think?
If you fancy getting your hands on these products then they are listed below and all available on my Online Store 


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie....and glad u like this one..
    So happy to inspire... and aren't you glad I finally said sussed the fully opening version!! I certainly was....

    ReplyDelete