Monday 5 June 2017

Happy Birthday to Ross - 18 today!

Good Morning! Today is a huge day in our family as our eldest boy Ross turns 18! Ross was only 8 when I started this blog in 2007 and many of my long term customers and followers have watched him grow up. So I am now officially Mum to a man and it feels a little strange!

Over the years I have made many a cricket card and had to come up with designs and this year I was stumped (get it!) so I decided to go with the beers, seeing as Ross is very much looking forward to ordering his first pint later on today!
I have used the new Wood Textures papers and then some carry over products for the rest of the card.
 You can't see very well from the photos but the stars are actually glimmer paper stars, although they look white in the photos.
 And the good news is this card folds flat to pop in an envelope!
 Right thats me off, things to do!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the pints! A fave stamp set for me when making cards for my dad, husband and bil's!

    ReplyDelete