Wednesday 1 March 2017

Custom Tee Bundle

Hello and welcome to my blog today. I can't believe that we are now in the last month of Sale-A-Bration for 2017!

One of the bundles I am really enjoying using at the moment is the Custom Tee bundle. Its one of those rare bundles that caters for both males and females, young and old so its really really versatile.
This was a card we made at January's Stamp a Stack, I am still catching up on all my makes. I will be running a Class in the Post using this bundle as I feel its so versatile, you will need a die cutting machine for this class, but watch this space for more information later in the week.
 The colours I have used are Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz and Soft Suede.
Thank you for reading and see you next time!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment